Villa Le Rose is a Renaissance villa, originally commissioned by the marquess Niccolò Antinori in the Fifteenth Century. It sits at the end of a driveway lined with cypress trees on the southern hills of Florence, just ten minutes from the city centre.
Over the centuries it has undergone numerous improvements and renovation work. Its overall Renaissance character and details sets it apart from any other villa in its category.
The layout of Villa Le Rose is typical of aristocratic Renaissance villas. It is centered around a paved courtyard, surrounded by formal gardens and set in a productive agricultural landscape.
The villa itself measures 1000 square meters and sleeps up to fourteen guests in seven bedrooms. The two gardens on either side total 1200 square meters. And an eleven hectare park, including a lake, surrounds the property.