Villa Le Rose is surrounded by 2 gardens of a total of 1200 sqm. On one side of the property is the Porcinaio garden where the beautiful oval swimming pool is set. The garden is so named for the inspiration of the works of the designer Pietro Porcinai. The garden is equipped with deckchairs and gazebo for fresh moments of relaxation.
On the opposite side we find the Cedar garden, so named for the 300-year-old Cedar tree that overtakes it. Framed by high hedges, reminiscent of the ancient protective walls that surrounded the Villa, this space is decorated with an English lawn, rose plants and a dining area in wrought iron perfect for summer breakfasts.